Larger capacity steel vacuum flask that is double-wall insulated and features a sleek, slimline styling that fits neatly into backpacks or daysacks. It is tough and resilient and so is great for use outdoors thanks to its rugged construction but is ideal too for the office or providing refreshment at school as it is an attractive, lightweight design. This stainless steel flask keeps the contents cold for up to 16 hours and if you prefer a hot drink it will still be at least 84oC after 6 hours in the flask. The easy-to-use, push-button opening minimises mess and offers easy pouring but most importantly, as you don’t have to remove the cap to access the contents, there is no loss of temperature. The cap can be used as a cup and is insulated for better performance and also to protect your hands.
|Masterpack gross weight
|EAN on Unit Box
|EAN on Masterpack
|EAN on Unit Box
|Unit net weight
|Unit gross weight
- Warm performance: 84°C after 6 hours
- Cooling performance: 24 hours
- Capacity: 1L
- Weight: 650g
Isotherm Vacuum Flask Range Features:
- Double wall insulated stainless steel vacuum flask for effective insulation and strength
- One touch, push-button stopper
- Plastic lined cup
- Stainless steel
- Stainless steel is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 11% chromium. Chromium is a steely-grey, lustrous, hard metal that takes a high polish and has a high melting point. It is also odourless, tasteless, and malleable – perfect for use in our vacuum flasks.
- Steel is made highly resistant to corrosion and discoloration with the addition of chromium and nickle, creating stainless steel. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel (it stains less, but it is not stain-proof).